Feeling like another number at desk? Do you have a passion for providing support to start up and growth stage businesses? We love being the business guide to our clients and we hope you do to. Come and join Count Out Loud and be a part of the new way of thinking. We’re a flexible office, so work from home is always an option.
An exciting new position has become available for an experienced Senior Business Services Accountant to join an award-winning team, at a progressive boutique accounting firm. Working primarily within the entertainment and creative industries, this friendly and passionate team has extensive specialist knowledge, the firm’s client focus and working closely with clients to achieve their financial goals, helping them navigate the complex world of compliance, tax and business, has resulted in significant business growth.
What’s on offer:
- Generous sign on bonus.
- Competitive salary.
- Working from home – for the right person we’re open to working with you, no matter your location in Australia.
- Not your typical accounting firm. We’re a young, vibrant go-getting team eager to provide outstanding services.
- Plenty of team outings. Who doesn’t love a long lunch?
- Bright and fresh, creative office space. We love working collaboratively!
- A super supportive, close-knit team.
- Growth and learning opportunities.
We’re on the lookout for a motivated, passionate, and technically strong Senior Business Services Accountant that is excited by the opportunity to work closely with a range of niche clients.
This role will allow the candidate to use their current skills, learn new specific skills and apply them to clients in an effective manner, while being mindful that small business requires a unique understanding. The applicant will be capable of working both independently and within a team, while simultaneously managing their client’s expectations and obligations.
The successful candidate will be supported in their professional growth by a friendly, knowledgeable, and open team.
- Liaise directly with clients providing business support,
- Preparation of income tax returns for a range of entities,
- Preparation of annual financial reports for Partnerships, Trusts and Companies,
- Liaise with the ATO on client related matters,
- Provide support to the clients through their business journey,
- Tax planning,
- Tax and General advice, and
- A range of other technical advice and compliance, specific to the entertainment industry.
To be successful the candidate must have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- A passion for achieving the best results for clients,
- A small business brain – understand the needs of small to medium businesses and getting the best outcome for them,
- Minimum 5 years of practice experience, and
- Qualified/near qualified your CA or CPA studies (study support offered).
If this sounds like you, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, if you have any questions, please call the office on 02 9043 1525. Make sure you tell us about your favourite food in the cover letter so we can plan your welcome lunch.
Applications will be closing 8 April 2022.