The Grants are for individuals, groups and organisations of up to $10,000 to provide targeted support for the small-medium operartors in the arts sector.
Funding is available for:
- Creation, development and presentation of new works
- Employment of artists or arts/culture workers
- Skills development or training specific to your career, a project or initiative such as digital-upskilling
- Marketing, fundraising and promotional costs
- Workshops and other public programs
- A component of the grant could be used to purchase of equipment or digital resources required to deliver new programs, projects including online/digital initiatives
- Filmmaking, screen production, mainstream animation and film festivals.
Check your eligiblty and apply directly here – COVID Development Grants – Create NSW