An exciting new role is available at a progressive boutique accounting firm within the entertainment and creative industries. This friendly and passionate team has extensive specialist knowledge, and their client focus – working closely with clients to achieve their financial goals and helping them navigate the complex world of compliance, tax and business – has resulted in rapid business growth.
The brand-new office space provides a refreshing take on a typical accounting firm, as does their approach to the workplace and client relationships.
This quickly expanding business requires a motivated, passionate, and progressive individual who is excited by the opportunity to work in close knit team, delivering exceptional results to a range of exciting clients. This is a great opportunity to begin or expand your career into the world of Bookkeeping.
The role will allow the individual to use their current skills, learn new specific skills and apply them to our niche entertainment clients. The applicant will be capable of working both independently and within a team. We run a paperless office, so client education and adoption of electronic methods of receiving and providing information is integral. This unique opportunity allows space for you to learn and grow.
We will provide an environment where you can quickly learn and take steps in your career, supporting you through study and various other professional development.
- Weekly, monthly, and quarterly reconciliation of data files,
- Processing of payroll and Single Touch Payroll (STP), ensuring clients are compliant,
- Publishing and managing client receipt keeping software,
- Liaise with the ATO on client related matters,
- Ad hoc administration tasks as required.
To be successful the candidate must have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- A passion for achieving the best results for clients,
- A willingness to learn and progress,
- Experience with using Xero is desirable but not necessary,
- Experience in an office environment/secretarial prior work is desirable but not necessary.