Client Services Coordinator
An exciting new position has become available for an experienced Client Services Coordinator to join an award-winning team, at a progressive boutique accounting firm. Working primarily within the entertainment and creative industries, this friendly and passionate team has extensive specialist knowledge, and their client focus – working closely with clients to achieve their financial goals and helping them navigate the complex world of compliance, tax and business – has resulted in significant business growth.
What’s on offer:
- Bright and fresh, creative office space. We love working collaboratively!
- Not your typical accounting firm. We’re a young, vibrant go-getting team eager to provide outstanding services.
- Plenty of team outings. Who doesn’t love a long lunch?
- A super supportive, close-knit team.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to really take charge of the role and make it your own.
What we need:
We are searching for a highly organised, efficient and motivated Client Services Coordinator to assist & support with overall client services delivery.
Reporting to the partner, this position requires advanced maturity with a highly diverse range of responsibilities. The role involves;
- Primary organiser of client experiences for the firm
- Reception related activities providing customer service over the phone to clients and potential clients including welcoming onsite visitors
- Document management, creation, scanning and filing
- Diary management
- Direct client contact for organising meetings and arranging appointments
- Direct client contact for managing accounting related compliance work. Triage and maintain scheduling and workflow to ensure on time completion of all work
- Providing customer service over the phone to clients and potential clients
- Maintaining a client relationship management system and electronic document management system
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A strong focus on client retention, preferably in a professional services environment
The successful candidate will display the following skills:
- A friendly, highly approachable and flexible personality
- Exemplary administration skills
- Experience gained in a professional services environment (preferred)
- Strong communication skills
- Well presented with strong relationship management skills
- Experience with Xero, accounting based cloud systems and an aptitude for change in the IT space (preferred)
This is a diverse role where you will be dealing directly with clients, partners and accountants within our team. The role would suit an all rounder, who is happy to take on a diverse mix of responsibilities.
To be successful you must have a proven PA or Administrative background, preferably in the professional services sector or public practice accounting. In addition, you must have a professional manner, immaculate presentation, brilliant communication and charming interpersonal skills. The most important criterion is your ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, to be a very strong administrator who enjoys administration and relationship management with customers.
If you’re keen to learn new skills and reap the benefits of working amongst a friendly & supportive team, where your opinion is valued and the environment is dynamic, we look forward to welcoming you as part of the team. An innovative way to our professional services delivery is just one of the pleasures of working with our firm.
Applications will be closing 22 October 2021.